Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It really is worth the effort

I can gauge the kind of day I will experience in my eating based on the amount of word I get in and the amount of time I spend with in confessing the word specifically in regards to compulsive overeating.
I receive by faith that I am free from the sin of overeating with the price Jesus paid on the cross for me. I have received that by His stripes I have been FREE & HEALED in struggling with the addiction and sickness of overeating.
Still it takes daily effort for the freedom and healing to be manifested in my life by my faith work. When I have not made the effort to properly and amply feed my spirit then I will struggle to keep my flesh under control.
We can’t be lax in this effort because we know that the effort is worth the reward. We need to hold on to the hope that the day is SOON coming when our freedom from gluttony will be effortless but until that day comes we make the decision to make the effort. Be Blessed, Manie

No comments:

Post a Comment