Monday, January 5, 2009

It is written...

Matthew 4:4 (NLT) But Jesus told him, "No! The scripture say, 'People do not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.
In losing weight the LORD has spoke to my spirit that the focus is not about starving my flesh but about feeding my spirit. Because of all my numerous attempts and failures at losing weight my faith was MOSTLY in defeat and not in the victory that I could ever lose weight.
So every morning before I think about a food plan or exercise I feed my spirit to get me through the day. I meditate on the truth that I live by faith that I can lose weight and not sight that I haven't been able to lose weight. I feed my spirit faith food that with God it is possible for me to say NO to excess food and addictive food.
Before crunching on a apple or cooking oatmeal I chew on the word that I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. I spend time feeding my inner man and crucifying my flesh.
I recommended taking at least 30 mins daily or MORE depending on your struggle to feed on God's word and fatten up your spirit and strengthen your faith. The truth is that YOU are well able to lose weight and eat right. The truth is that like Jesus did in Matthew 4:4 you combat the enemy's tactics with the written word of God. Be Blessed, Manie

No comments:

Post a Comment