Friday, January 9, 2009

Doing what you have never done..

to receive what you never had.
We have all heard about that old adage before but never in my life have I lived it and known it to be so true as this TIME in my life. One of the most important things you will hear me teach about losing weight is NOT about an eating plan or an exercise regimen. It involves appropriating your victory in Christ Jesus through your faith in HIM and also the power of your word confessions.
Today I want to testify about a noticeable decrease in my appetite and I know it is because of what I believe and also what I am saying to myself and my body. One of my daily confessions is that In Jesus name my appetite doesn't LORD over me but it is conformed to the will and purposes of God in my life. According to Hebrews 4:14 I hold firmly my confession morning, noon and night.
Also I speak to my body to release weight swiftly, easily and safely in Jesus Name. This is all biblical because Jesus Himself talked to things as well. Jesus talked to a fig tree, a fever and even the wind.
I believe that I can HAVE what I say and I pray today that you get this revelation and believe and say the same for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment