Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We decree the truth..

I want to lose weight for all the RIGHT reasons. I feel the heart of every obese person who REALLY wants to conquer this thing and be done with it already.
I think about the words of the Apostle Paul that says in Romans 8:28 (NLT) That no matter the trouble, calamity in ALL these things overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. Also in Romans 10:9-10 (NLT) If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.
I know and believe-RIGHT NOW- that the price Jesus Christ made for my salvation on the cross includes SO MUCH MORE than eternal damnation. Don't get me wrong that would have been more than enough. But I thank HIM today that for Him it was not enough.
For a long time I really believed that I didn't have what it takes to stop overeating and lose weight. The truth is that on my own -I don't. But thanks be unto to Christ who does have it takes and He has even that power and authority to me. I decree that my EATING/FOOD problem is defeated in the name of Jesus. I decree to hold FIRMLY to my confession of faith concerning my victory over gluttony. I decree to live by faith in God's word to me and about me and not by sight of my actual numerical weight right now. I decree that nothing with my eating and weight loss is impossible with God.
I decree for myself and every person reading this message that TODAY IS OUR DAY OF VICTORY. I decree that we will stay committed and consistent to the faith work it takes to see our body manifest our victory over gluttony. I decree that no weapon formed against our weight loss shall prosper. I decree that we can eat right and lose weight through Christ Jesus who strengthens us.

Be Blessed, Manie

No comments:

Post a Comment